No images found for this company
From the village hill we can see the calm and beautiful bay of Skoutari divided into three beaches. The sandy beaches combine the two, and beach pebble third, while the clear sea is covered by a golden sandy bottom. On the left side of the bay lies the beach Kalamakia. In the central part lies the Vordoni and right side lies the beach of Agia Barbara. The beach got its name from the church which is built on the waterfront and winter washed by the waves. The church of St. Barbara dating from the 12th century Byzantine forms and paintings that survive today date from 1882. Other beaches near the village are: Ageranos, Deep, Arches, Kotronas.
Please wait. Search will take a couple of seconds