Petalidi is located at 27 km from Kalamata and at a distance of 9 klm from Petalidi MATHIA APARTMENTS are located.
After reaching Petalidi and following the district road towards Koroni, in the place Kalamaki and at a distance of 3 klm from it, we turn to the right and having covered a distance of 6 klm we reach the village Mathia in the entrance of which MATHIA APARTMENTS are located, 460 m above sea level. In a beautifully arranged area that has a magnificent view on the entire Messinian bay; among the greenery and cypress trees composing the natural beauty, dominates an impressive stone building. The prevailing absolute tranquility that is interrupted only by the singing of the birds completes the entirely natural environment which is ready to offer a unique hospitality to its visitors.
It is really a location in which someone may really rest, away from the clamor of the cities, enjoy nature and revive mentally and bodily. In vacationing in MATHIA APARTMENTS, one may enjoy the bath in its swimming pool, lie down on the easy-chairs under the umbrellas and be at peace gazing at Koroni, Kalamata, Taygetos Mountain, the blue sea of the Messinian bay.
At the same time, one may enjoy his refreshment, drink, ice-cream from the mini-bar next to the pool, combining leisure with pleasure. The visitor is recompensed by the unique conditions offered by this selected position which is surprisingly unique and quickly discovers that there is no better place for vacations combining such unique pleasures and excitements in the entire world.
· Perfect climatic conditions throughout the year
· Elevation 460 m above sea level
· Very wide visual horizon that rests the eye by the fantastic view it has
· Absolute calm and rest that is only interrupted by the singing of the birds
· The feeling, due to elevation, that one is in an airplane, looking down on the unfolding earth with all the variations: greenery - mountain - hill - sea - undulated shores that are interrupted by seaside housing settlements and in front of him Taygetos Mountain with its entire splendor