The Union Paros has strength of 11 cooperative to which they are registered 1,300 farmers, representatives rural families - holdings. Founded in 1929, essentially starting the action in 1956 with the first privately owned winery. Since then and until today, the existence and action is closely linked with the history of vineyards on the island. Stations on this recent history is the establishment in 1956 of the first winery in Ε.Α.S. of Paros, recognition of Paros in 1981 as a production area wines Appellation of Origin of superior quality and construction of modern winery Union in 1987. The 1996 program begins in the restoration of parian viticulture, launched by the Union in collaboration with the National Agricultural Research Foundation, aiming at more efficient exploitation of Parian vineyards and producing even greater quality and higher value organic products. Besides the winery Ε.Α.S. of Paros has modern centrifuge oil, which makes 70% of olive production of the island, warehouses concentration barley and selling feed, fertilizers and pesticides. There are many projects Ε.Α.S. of Paros for future interventions in all areas of parian rural life. The industry, however, viticulture and wine products, will always have the first position in interest and taste of the people of the Union, not just because wine is a key element of identity, but because the vineyard has deep roots in the parian land and in the hearts of the people.